The weight of modern lifestyle and stress often shows up on our physical and mental health in the form of multiple issues and can pose a risk in daily life as well. The property of holistic approach in Ayurveda works in an excellent manner for many people. The traditional treasure of knowledge passed on from our ancestors helps in every field of health even in sexual health too. There are multiple ways of enhancement of sexual stamina and vitality. Sounds amazing, isn't it? Are you too looking for an Ayurvedic solution to last longer in bed? You've arrived to the proper location, then. View the details below for further information.
Ayurveda and Sexual Health
A healthy sexual life is very important and plays a vital role in a couple's relationship. And lasting long is one of the key factors that many people prefer during intimacy.
The main focus of Ayurveda is balancing doshas that maintain a balance between spirit, mind and body. This includes sechal health too. Any kind of imbalance in dosha can affect sexual health. Many factors like poor sleep and diet along with stress can cause an imbalance in the body.
Many Ayurvedic herbs can be used to balance the doshas. For example, the Vata Dosha can be balanced by consuming Ashwagandha and Shatavari that possess rejuvenating properties and also help to maintain overall vitality in the body. the Pitta Dosha can be balanced by consuming Shilajit that also helps in maintaining reproductive health. Gokshura is another Ayurvedic herb that works to cool down the body. While to balance the Kapha dosha, Punarnava and Trikatu can be used as Trikatu helps with improving digestion and Punarnava has diuretic properties that help to reduce water retention in the body.
Some Ayurvedic herbs have aphrodisiac properties and improve sexual stamina.
They are as follows:
- Ginseng: Ginseng does not originally belong to Ayurveda but it has adaptogenic properties that increase the energy level in the body.
- Kapikachhu: It comprises L dopa that is responsible for arousal and sexual satisfaction.
- Safed Musli: A renowned herb for its property of increasing sexual stamina and vigor, it finds its place in many supplements.
Only consuming supplements is not enough as some lifestyle modifications also need to be done in order to have a healthy sexual life and lasting longer in bed since it has a strong connection with life value.
- Diet: Consuming a diet with a proper quantity of essential nutrients is very important especially the lean proteins along with whole grains, vegetables and fruits.
- Quality Sleep: A proper sleep every night is very important for a good energy level and rejuvenation of the body.
- Workout: Engaging in a regular workout is important as it maintains the hormonal balance and helps to destress the mind.
The holistic approach of Ayurveda helps in the well being of body and mind too. By following a healthy lifestyle with a good diet and workout regime, the sexual health and experience with your partner can definitely be improved. You can also consult a doctor for a better recommendation and personalized treatment.